2014 Umpqua Valley Showcase of Homes
Show Dates: September 20-21st
Show Hours: 10 AM to 4 PM both days.
Cost: $8/person inadvance, $10/person at door or $7/person with 2 cans of food for UCAN Food Shares
Locations: Homes located throughout Douglas County.
Commonly Asked Questions:
- Where do we purchase tickets? Tickets can be purchased at the homes or may be purchased in advance by calling the Overhead Doors @ 541-673-4802. Is the ticket good for all days? Yes, when you purchase your ticket, you will be given a waterproof wristband that serves as your pass to enter the homes on Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
- Can all the homes be viewed in one day? It depends on how much time you spend in each home and how fast you drive. Some people do get through all the homes in one day but most prefer to take their time and return on all days.
- Are food and beverages allowed in the homes? No, out of respect of the home owners we do not allow food or beverage in the home.
- Are dogs allowed to tour the homes with us? No, dogs must either stay in the car or stay at home.
- How much food is donated each year to UCAN Food Shares? Approximately 1,000-1,500 pounds of food is collected during the Showcase of Homes.
- Can we take pictures of the houses? Yes but please be respectful of the home owners. If the home owner is present, please ask for permission prior to taking the picture.
For questions about the 2012 Umpqua Valley Showcase of Homes, please Jeff Wikstrom @ 541-673-4802.